The school year has begun, and we are off to a BLAZING start! This blog will be one way that you can see what is going on in our classroom. I will be updating it frequently with a variety of things. In the posts below, you can meet my family and get to know me a little bit. I will be sharing all sorts of "cool" things this year! You may share this website with whomever you'd like... the more the merrier! Also, feel free to leave comments, too. Welcome to an AMAZING third grade year!
Welcome to Mrs. Wetzel's classroom. We are so excited that you have chosen to visit us! This website is designed so that we can share what's happening in our classroom with our family and friends. We hope that by visiting our classroom website, you will get a better idea of what we do each day. Enjoy your journey!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Welcome Back to School!
The school year has begun, and we are off to a BLAZING start! This blog will be one way that you can see what is going on in our classroom. I will be updating it frequently with a variety of things. In the posts below, you can meet my family and get to know me a little bit. I will be sharing all sorts of "cool" things this year! You may share this website with whomever you'd like... the more the merrier! Also, feel free to leave comments, too. Welcome to an AMAZING third grade year!